Next week we’ll take a look at the most popular articles from the past year. But today let’s just take a look at what we’ve been talking about over the past three months.
So here are the most read posts, in order, starting with the most popular overall. Oh, and the three in bold captured the most “likes” on Facebook.
- Yawning and Migraine: New Insights: Many of us have found that yawning is a migraine warning sign. A new study looks at how yawning is related to other symptoms.
- CBD Oil for Migraine: Exploring one of your questions – what is CBD oil, and is there any evidence that it can fight migraine?
- Yes, Fibromyalgia and Migraine are Strongly Linked: More information comes to light on the connection.
- The “Migraine Barometer” is back…: In those rare times when it’s actually available, the migraine barometer is still helping people avoid weather-related attacks.
- Lipoic Acid for Migraine: A supplement that some doctors are recommending for migraine patients. Here’s the low-down.
- So – Should I Exercise Less?: As you can probably guess, the answer isn’t quite that simple, according to a recent study.
- More on Migraine, Flying, and Current Research: What in the world is that headache I get when I fly?
- Light Therapy: Not Just for Migraine: An inexpensive treatment you might be using in your home one day soon.
- Ocular Migraine Symptoms: Here’s how to get a clearer idea of what type of migraine you actually have – and if you might be in danger.
- Making Invisible Migraine Visible: What if, instead of just relying on your doctor’s opinion, you could be tested for migraine?