Hi everyone! It looks like our Facebook problem is resolved, although it’s taking a while for everyone to remember we’re here. 🙂
So, if you’ve missed some recent posts, here’s your chance to see what’s been most popular with visitors to this site. The most popular post is first. Also, the three posts in bold received the most “likes” on Facebook.
You can help remind people about the information that’s here – share a post that you think is useful!
Also, continue reading below the list for some important reminders…
- New Migraine Medication Ready to Apply to the FDA for Release
- Migraines and Blue Light â€“ Or Maybe Green Light…
- The Low Tyramine Diet for Migraine â€“ Is it time to rethink it?
- Back to Sleep: Simple Lifestyle Changes to Fight Chronic Migraine
- Pulsed Shortwave (Electromagnetic) Therapy For Headache Pain
- New Device Approved by FDA to Fight Cluster Headache (video)
- Restless at Night? More Links to Migraineâ€¦
- Migraine because your Weight isn’t “Normal”?
- Warning Signs of Migraine in Children
- More Positive Results from the CGRP Migraine Treatments
Thanks for reading! Here are some important reminders. First, if you check the right sidebar on the Headache and Migraine News site, you’ll see a button you can press to ask your questions. This is a new experiment – so ask now and I’ll try to answer some of your questions here in the future.
Secondly, the fantastic Migraine Summit library is still available. For more information, whether you have already invested in this resource or not, see Get the Most out of Your Migraine Summit Library.
Finally, we have a new poll! Check out the right sidebar here and be heard!