Yes, it’s time for a March update of your picks from the last three months! Yes, it’s March already. Here in the northern hemisphere, spring is springing.
Lots of posts about upcoming treatments, new research, and a few practical helps.
The most popular posts are first, and the three in bold had the most “likes” on Facebook (in this case, the three most popular overall were also most popular on Facebook).
- Women, Migraine, and Stroke
- A “Smart” Non-Drug Arm Patch to Fight Migraine
- Candesartan for Migraine
- 5 Ways to Maximize Your Omega-3 Supplements
- Cluster Headaches Causes
- 7 Ways to Stick to Your New Treatment (or not)
- A Quick Update on Cefaly for Migraine
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) for Migraine
- The Early Stages of a new Hemiplegic Migraine Treatment
- Chemotherapy Headache