Teri Robert’s migraine and headache classic Living Well with Migraine Disease and Headaches: What Your Doctor Doesn’t Tell You…That You Need to Know (Living Well (Collins)) is on sale! I’ve never seen it at such a low price on amazon.com. If you don’t own this book, it’s an excellent reference to have, and an excellent time to get it!
Here’s the publisher’s blurb:
For millions of Americans, Migraine disease, tension headaches, and other headaches are a debilitating part of every day.
Teri Robert has been thereâ€”in fact, she experienced her first Migraine at age six. Now, in this groundbreaking holistic guide to the diagnosis and treatment of headaches and Migraine disease, she brings a patient-empowering message to all headache sufferers: you don’t have to live with daily pain. She provides you with all the information you need to know about getting the help you need, including:
- Understanding side effects
- Treatments for long-term relief
- Risks and symptoms
- Identification of the various types of headaches
- Traditional and alternative therapies
- Information on finding health care practitioners and support
- Numerous case studies and expert advice