Teri Robert’s migraine and headache classic Living Well with Migraine Disease and Headaches: What Your Doctor Doesn’t Tell You…That You Need to Know (Living Well (Collins)) is on sale! I’ve never seen it at such a low price on amazon.com. If you don’t own this book, it’s an excellent reference to have, and an excellent time to get it!
Here’s the publisher’s blurb:
For millions of Americans, Migraine disease, tension headaches, and other headaches are a debilitating part of every day.
Teri Robert has been there—in fact, she experienced her first Migraine at age six. Now, in this groundbreaking holistic guide to the diagnosis and treatment of headaches and Migraine disease, she brings a patient-empowering message to all headache sufferers: you don’t have to live with daily pain. She provides you with all the information you need to know about getting the help you need, including:
- Understanding side effects
- Treatments for long-term relief
- Risks and symptoms
- Identification of the various types of headaches
- Traditional and alternative therapies
- Information on finding health care practitioners and support
- Numerous case studies and expert advice