Back in 2007 we did a series in the free ezine HeadWay about various types of headache.
That information is generally accurate 5 years later (although researchers and doctors continue to discuss how some of the categories could be changed).
So if you want to educate yourself and sound smart with all your friends, why not print out those issues (or stick them on your Kindle) and read them through?
Here they are, for your enjoyment:
- Which Headache is It? An introduction and description of migraine.
- Tension-type Headache (with a bonus discussion of Gabapentin/Neurontin)
- Cluster headache Otherwise known as cluster.
- The “other” headaches More primary headaches, such as cough headache, sex headache and thunderclap headache.
- Secondary Headaches With a special focus on head trauma.
- Secondary Headaches II Including headaches related to infection.
- The last three secondary headaches… Including headaches from eye disorders and homoeostasis.
- Headache classification finale Including primary facial pain.