Fainting (syncope) could be a symptom of some types of migraine (such as Migraine with Brainstem Aura). However, migraine patients in general seem to be more prone to fainting, lightheadedness, and vertigo.
8 Tips for Migraine Patients:
- Feeling lightheaded? Lie down for a few minutes.
- See a doctor – tell them about your migraine condition and any medications you take.
- Stay hydrated!
- Get sufficient sleep.
- Keep track of significant episodes of lightheadedness and fainting.
- Eat regularly.
- Get a specific migraine diagnosis (not “just migraine”).
- Be cautious of alcohol consumption.
For more information: