Just wanted to remind you that there are a lot of ways that you can share your opinion and get involved around here! Here are a few ways you can be a part of what’s going on:
- Share your art! Did you know that there’s a gallery of migraine art here? Incredible photos, drawings and computer art from people like you, giving us a glimpse of what it’s like to live with migraine. You can share your art here, or look around at the art that’s already there and leave your rating and comments.
- Have a book to recommend? These are the reads most popular with our visitors, but that may change – leave your choice, and it will be added into the mix.
- Our current poll! To the right on this page you’ll see our current poll – be sure you’ve given your answer, and then watch for future results and discussion. Some of our previous polls – how many doctors? Getting information Insurance coverage Headache season Not seeing a doctor? How long have you had chronic headaches?
- Community Question! In my opinion, one of the most incredibly helpful experiments here has been the community question. For a time your answers on a specific topic are collected, and the best answers are turned into an article. The amazing articles so far have included Getting to sleep with migraine, What I wish you knew…, and Insurance: Getting covered with headache and migraine. The current question is What advice would you give to someone who has been newly diagnosed with migraine, cluster, chronic daily headache, etc? I’ve left it up a long time because I’m still looking for more good answers. I’m not looking for specific treatments that have worked for you, but more general advice on how to find treatments, how to cope, etc. Share your ideas here!
- If you’re a HeadWay subscriber, you have special ownership in this site. You have access to a special form where you can share your suggestions for future articles – use it!
- Comments – you all knew about this one, right? Be sure to leave your comments right here, on the topic of each post! Anything that interests you is open, but here are some posts that have had some conversation going – Topamax may cause language disturbances, Demerol for Migraine in the Emergency room, What is Migraine? (The Life Impact Story) and Splenda and Migraine revisited
So what are you waiting for? Be a part of the conversation – and join us in fighting back against migraine and headache!