It’s time to check out your favourite articles from the past three months! Once again, the most popular posts come first, with the three in bold currently having the most “likes” on Facebook.
Today, lots of new research, a new look at old issues, and more on Botox.
- Glutamate Levels Higher in People with Migraine
- Coming Soon: The “ADAM” System for Zolmitriptan
- New Drug-free Device for Migraine Tested
- Serotonin Syndrome: Are Triptan Users Really at Risk?
- Yawning and Migraine: New Insights
- Earplugs for Weather Migraine?
- Migravent: Migraine Preventative (Supplement)
- The Link between Skin Rashes and Migraine
- New Study Suggests that Botox is working for Chronic Migraine, but …
- In Search of a Simpler Botox Treatment